Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Chromebook Reflections

Hi, My name is hemi I am a year 5 student and Glenbrae School and I am in Room 9. My teacher is Mr. D. Nath.

This year was an exciting and a interesting year for me because I started using a chromebook  as a thinking tool in the classroom. I was pleased by the thought of doing so many cool things on my chromebook but it took me some time to really start using it effectively and accurately. There were so many things to learn. I appreciate what Mr Nath has done this year for our class, and I tried my best to learn as much as I could from my teacher, whanau and friends.

These are my reflections on what I did.

I have learned how to use the keyboard shortcuts and made sure that I stayed cyber safe when I was on the internet. I learnt how to be cyber smart on my chromebook from my chromebook teacher.
I sometimes help some other kids when they need help finding something on the chromebook or the internet.



I  am able to think about the topics I am going to research on and write questions, using gmail and sharing my work on the blog, read more online books, stories and articles while looking for information , deciding which sites are safe for me to access and use information from, sharing my learning on my blog and class blog…


No comments:

Post a Comment