Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

Adventure

This week in writing we had to write about adventure

Today I went on an adventure up north we had lots of fun in the car seeing lots of cool stuff like a waterfall. When we saw cars driving thru this drive way leading to the waterfall.we went to have a look at the people jumping of the waterfall when we went out of our car we looked at these people doing cool as stunts.


The really cool trick that i saw was a man doing a back flip off the water fall. After that we went for a swim i went to go inside and it was so deep that you couldn't even touch the ground when i was going towards the waterfall i saw people going under the waterfall then i went to try it out and it was so hard that you couldn't even keep your eyes open.


The water was always going into my eyes when it was getting dark i was this man lighting some fire works up into the air it was so loud when they were finished we saw the security saying that we have to get out cause they close at 8.30am.


When we got out we got changed and went into the car.and started to still carry on up north when we got there we got our stuff out of the car then we got ready to go to bed then when it was morning my Nan made us some scrambled eggs on toast with bacon.


When we finished break fast we went to help out around the house like doing the dishes and doing the beds after we were done we went for another adventure to look around when we were walking around we saw people rock climbing on the rocks.


When i saw a beach i went back to the car and told my cousin to get his stuff so we could go to the beach for a swim when my mum was trying to look for us she said we had to come back for lunch.So we go out then we got changed then when we came back we had chicken sandwich.


After i was finished eating my chicken sandwich i was waiting for my cousin to finish so we could go back but my mum said we had to have a break when we were waiting two minutes.we couldn't be bothered going so we went for a look around when it was getting dark.


I saw a van stopping at my nans house when they stopped at my Nans house it was my cousins when they got out my cousin asked if they wanted to play spot light.so my cousin got the torch and we all had to hide from him.when he was finished counting to twenty.the first one person that he found first was my.


1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Hemi,

I had to tell you how proud I am with how far your writing has come this year. You are writing far more, using paragraphs and adding more ideas to your writing. It is great to see you sharing this success on your blog!

Post a Comment