Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Getting Out Of Jail

Friday May 13th 2016


Once Upon a time I saw some cops out of the Glen Innes police station.I saw heap as of cars by the police station and then I saw some massive booms then this man pulled the trigger then it exploded.


The gate then I went at the back of the alleyway then there were police and people's shooting in the alleyway so I started to run away but their were more cops and people's so I went across the road some.


People with there guns went into the police station so I went to get a closer look.I saw them shooting so I went to duck down and there was a massive explosion in the building and I saw heaps of people were.


Trying to get there friends out of jail the cops came at the back of them and then they pulled out their gun and then two helicopters came then the two helicopters showed their big as flash light Shining at them then they.

wouldn't listen so the cops started to shoot at them then some of the boys shoot the police so they can distract so the cop died.  

1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Wow what an imagination you have Hemi, there was a lot of drama in this story! Remember to make sure that you start a new sentence at the beginning of your paragraphs.

Post a Comment